1) 2nd Provisional Merit list of eligible candidates for online admission is purely based on the merit index and vacant seat per subject.
2) Eligible Candidates for online admission are requested to pay Admission Fees (Rs 3920/-) through the University Website (www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in) within 22nd June, 2019 - 26th June, 2019 (11:59 p.m).
UG Admission Fees Structure for 1st Semester- 2019
Total: Rs 3920/-
In Words: Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Only
3) If the Candidate fails to deposit the fees within the stipulated date, his/ her selection will be liable for cancellation.
4) No counselling will be held within University Premises. Therefore presence of any candidate or related person will not be entertained during the admission process within university Campus.
5) Please note that all admissions are provisional and are subject to:
6) 1st Semester Class will start in the month of July. Date of Commencement of class will be notified in the university website.
Joint Convener Controller of Examinations
The Sanskrit College And University
|"I have read the NOTICE carefully and have understood it".|