Points to be mentioned with Merit List:
1) Provisional Merit liston the basis of UG admission Reopen ( 2nd Phase) of eligible candidates for online admission is purely based on the merit index and vacant seat per subject.
2) Eligible Candidates for online admission are requested to pay Admission Fees (Rs 3920/-) through the University Website (www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in) on 30.07.2019 & 31.07.2019
UG Admission Fees Structure for 1st Semester- 2019
Total: Rs 3920/-
In Words: Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Only
3) If the Candidate fails to deposit the fees within the stipulated date, his/ her selection will be liable for cancellation.
4) No counselling will be held within University Premises. Therefore presence of any candidate or related person will not be entertained during the admission process within university Campus.
5) Please note that all admissions are provisional and are subject to:
5) Admitted candidatescan continue 1st semester class on and from 01.08.2019 after verification of theiruploaded documents along with application form and Admission money receipt.
Joint Convener Controller of Examinations
The Sanskrit College And University
|"I have read the NOTICE carefully and have understood it".|