1. 4TH Provisional Merit list of eligible candidates for online admission is purely based on the merit index and seat intake capacity per subject.
2. Eligible Candidates for online admission are requested to pay Admission Fees (Rs 3920/-) through the University Website (www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in) on 16th July, 2019 - 18th July, 2019 (11:59 p.m).
UG Admission Fees Structure for 1st Semester- 2019
[Total: Rs 3920/-]
[In Words: Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Only]
3. If the Candidate fails to deposit the fees within the stipulated date, his/ her selection will be liable for cancellation.
4. No counselling will be held within University Premises. Therefore presence of any candidate or related person will not be entertained during the admission process within university Campus.
5. Please note that all admissions are provisional and are subject to:
6. Provisionally admitted candidates may join classes on 19.07.2019 once their document verification is over. Therefore they are requested to be present at university within 11.00 a.m with all original uploaded documents along with Application form and admission money receipt on the very day.
Joint Convener Controller of Examinations
The Sanskrit College And University
|"I have read the NOTICE carefully and have understood it".|