Points to be mentioned with Merit List:
1. 6th Provisional Merit list (UG) of eligible candidates for online admission is purely based on the merit index and vacant seat per subject.
2. Eligible Candidates for online admission are requested to pay Admission Fees (Rs 3920/-) through the University Website (www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in) on 14.09.2019-15.09.2019 (till 11.59 p.m)
UG Admission Fees Structure for 1st Semester- 2019
Total: Rs 3920/-
In Words: Rupees Three Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Only
3. If the Candidate fails to deposit the fees on the stipulated date, his/ her selection will be liable for cancellation.
4. No counselling will be held within University Premises. Therefore presence of any candidate or related person will not be entertained during the admission process within university Campus.
5. Please note that all admissions are provisional and are subject to:
5. Provisionally admitted candidates ( according to 6thProvisional Merit List) can continue 1st semester class on and from 16th September, 2019 after document verification. Provisionally admitted candidates are requested to bring all original documents along with application form and admission money receipt on the same day.
Joint Convener Controller of Examinations
The Sanskrit College And University
|"I have read the NOTICE carefully and have understood it".|