Points to be mentioned with Merit List:
- Provisional Merit list of eligible candidates for online admission is purely based on the merit index and seat intake capacity per subject.
- Eligible Candidates for online admission are requested to pay Admission Fees (Rs.6020/-) through the University Website (www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in) on 07.07.2019 & 08.07.2019
PG Admission Fees Structure for 1st Semester- 2019
- Tuition Fees: Rs 1200/-
- Admission Fees: Rs 500/-
- Session Charge: Rs 1000/-
- Library Deposit Fees (Refundable): Rs 2000/-
- Library Fees: Rs 500/-
- Development Fees:Rs 400/-
- Sports Fees: Rs 100/-
- Identity Card : Rs 20/-
- Registration Fees: Rs 300/-
Total: Rs.6020/-In Words: (Rupees Six thousand and Twenty Only)
- If the Candidate fails to deposit the fees within the stipulated date, his/ her selection will be liable for cancellation.
- No counselling will be held within University Premises. Therefore presence of any candidate or related person will not be entertained during the admission process within university Campus.
- Please note that all admissions are provisional and are subject to:
- Verification of the uploaded documents (during online application procedure) at respective department on the very first day of joining class.
- b)If at the time verification of marks, it is found by the university authority that a student has provided incorrect information in his/her online application form, his/her application and offer of provisional admission shall be liable to be cancelled.
- c)If, a student does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, s/he will not be considered for continuing academic programme, even if he/she is provisionally admitted.
- If a student had entered incorrect marks in his/her on-line application form, his/her rank position in the selection/merit list provided below shall be revised and corrected accordingly on the basis of actual marks obtained in the examination concerned.
- Date of Commencement of 1st Semester class will be notified in the university website.
- Second Merit List will be published, if required. Waitlisted candidates are requested to visit the University Website for regular updates.
Joint Convener Controller of Examinations
The Sanskrit College And University