Points to be mentioned with Merit List (PG 4th Phase- reopen):
- Provisional Merit list of PG 4th Phase Admission (English) of eligible candidates for online admission is purely based on the merit index and seat intake capacity per subject.
- Eligible Candidates for online admission are requested to pay Admission Fees (Rs. 6020/-) through the University Website (www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in) on 22.08.2019 & 23.08.2019
PG Admission Fees Structure for 1st Semester- 2019
- Tuition Fees: Rs 1200/-
- Admission Fees: Rs 500/-
- Session Charge: Rs 1000/-
- Library Deposit Fees (Refundable): Rs 2000/-
- Library Fees: Rs 500/-
- Development Fees:Rs 400/-
- Sports Fees: Rs 100/-
- Identity Card : Rs 20/-
- Registration Fees: Rs 300/-
Total: Rs. 6020/-In Words: (Rupees Six thousand and Twenty Only)
- If the Candidate fails to deposit the fees within the stipulated date, his/ her selection will be liable for cancellation.
- No counselling will be held within University Premises. Therefore presence of any candidate or related person will not be entertained during the admission process within university Campus.
- Please note that all admissions are provisional and are subject to:
- Verification of the uploaded documents (during online application procedure) at respective department on the very first day of joining class.
- If at the time verification of marks, it is found by the university authority that a student has provided incorrect information in his/her online application form, his/her application and offer of provisional admission shall be liable to be cancelled.
- If, a student does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, s/he will not be considered for continuing academic programme, even if he/she is provisionally admitted.
- If a student had entered incorrect marks in his/her on-line application form, his/her rank position in the selection/merit list provided below shall be revised and corrected accordingly on the basis of actual marks obtained in the examination concerned.
- Provisionally admitted candidates are requested to be present at University for document verification on 26.08.2019 around 11.00 a.m. They can continue their class from the same day after document verification.
Joint Convener Controller of Examinations
The Sanskrit College And University